Most of the large monitoring system (for example building auto monitoring) integrate with power and environment monitoring except for detecting the main devices. Large monitoring system thus adopt the popular Modbus communication protocol for compatible monitor more devices. But most of the smart devices like the UPS have only RS232, RS422 connection ports which can not integrate into the monitoring system. A protocol convertor is needed Modbus protocol convertor.
The Modbus protocol convertor is developed by Deutsche Power company and meets the power monitoring requirement of the market. It collects the running parameters, running information, running status and the warning information of the smart UPS and convert into Modbus protocol sending with RS422.
Apply on intelligent devices with different protocols which need to be centralized monitored. Using common Modbus protocol and Bus connection to one uniform monitoring system
Centralized monitor smart devices with different definitions. No need to use several sets of monitoring systems which makes more complex operation and occupies source.
1. Collects UPS data through device serial port.
2. Upper engine communicates with MODBUS protocol convert card through RS422 port.
3. Protocols used to inquire the UPS through the device port includes: SEC protocol, standard UPS protocol, MGE protocol.
4. Upper engine uses MODBUS protocol to communicate with protocol convert card and get the UPS data and status information through RS422 port.
5. RS422 port uses RS422 power level.
Products includes both external and internal cards
1. Provides one 26PIN golden finger to matches the UPS internal slot.
2. RS 422 port provides both DB9 port and RJ45 port, for different requirements of the customers.
3. Bridle wire mode to select the working mode for RS422 port (Half duplex / Full duplex)
1. Provides a device connection port ( DB9 port ) to match the serial port in the computer.
2. Provides a power connection port (9VDC)
3. RS 422 port provides both DB9 port and RJ45 port, for different requirements of the customers.
4. Bridle wire mode to select the working mode for RS422 port (Half duplex / Full duplex)
1, Down transfers supports RS232 power level (protocol of the device)
2, Up transfer supports RS422 Full duplex and RS485 Half duplex modes (Modbus protocol/ optional for users)
3, Modbus transfers mode supports RTU and ASCII modes (optional for users)
4, Configuration device address with the software.