Sealed Lead Acid Batteries FM-NPL Series
Deep Cycle Solar Design 15 years life.
Gel electrolyte, acid-free fluid stratification, plate response uniform, enhancing the reliability of large battery capacity and service life. Minimal maintenance, never needs water Shock absorbent thick wall polypropylene cases
• High purity lead calcium-tin alloy grids (patented)
• Classified as nonhazardous, nonrestricted for surface transport
• Safe for air transportation (IATA A-67)
• Non-spill able
• Recombination reaction (recombinant battery) prevents escape of hydrogen and oxygen gases normally lost in flooded lead-acid batteries
• Great for deep-cycle applications
• May be operated in virtually any position (upside-down is not recommended)
• VRLA batteries are commonly further classified as, Absorbed glass mat (AGM) battery & Gel battery ("GEL CELL").
• Valve regulated with Catalyst • Fully tank formed plates • Spill proof and leak proof • Low gassing on float charge • Operates at low internal pressure • Increased safety • Manifolded gasing system • POSITIVE PLATE: Lead calcium flat plate grid • NEGATIVE PLATE: Flat pasted grid • ELECTROLYTE: Sulfuric acid or thixotropic Gel • CONTAINER: Grade ABS V-0
Series of gel valve-controlled sealed lead-acid battery performance indicators have reached the IEC standard and Germany DIN standard requirements
Audio & Video Equipment, Geo physical Equipment Burglar and Fire Alarm, Emergency lighting system; Electronic instruments; Railway, shipping; Postal and telecommunications services; Electronic systems; Solar and wind power generation systems; Large UPS and computer backup power; Fire standby power supply; Front load compensation storage device. 2V series of valve-controlled sealed lead-acid battery specification table; Solar Power Devices Portable Lights , UPS Equipment, Electric Wheel chairs Riding Toys, Cash Registers, Emergency Lighting Test Equipment, Robotics, Telecommunications
Exceptional Leak Proof
As all the acid is absorbed in the valve regulated (sealed) construction which provides a safe Non-spillable battery that is leak proof.
Benchmarking Technique - Semi automated Cast On Strap (COS) production, this unique production together with a computer program (CUP) controlling welding temperature and time to guarantee welding quality which provides benefit of plate consistency and enhanced plate performance. Terminals are formed in a single cast on strap operation that greatly reduces the welding resistance of the terminals and increases their current carrying capacity.
Maintenance-free without rehydration; Internal resistance is small, high rate discharge performance; Wide temperature (-35C - 45C); Low self discharge; Long service life; Charging factory, easy to use; Safe and explosion-proof; Unique recipes, deep discharge recovery performance; Non-free electrolytes, lateral 90 degrees has been able to use.
Conform to EU EMC - Directive 2004/108/EC | EN 61000-6-1: 2007 | EN 61000-6-3: 2007 | IEC, JIS, UL, BS6290 - Part 4Battery Previous Next Page Download